VideoHole: Episode I
A downloadable game for Windows
Nothing to see here except a perfectly ordinary video store.
Video Hole is an ongoing, episodic adventure game series revolving around a series of strange completely normal events that transpire in your local, intergalactic video store. In episode one, it’s business as usual as you navigate your soul-crushing job while solving mysteries and meeting new characters. Of course, things are never quite what they seem in the darkly mysterious world of cross-temporal, hard-format film rental.
- Explore a bright and colorful world around the only video store this side of the cosmos.
- Interact with a unique cast of characters with over 1,000 lines of unique dialogue.
- Uncover the mysteries of this mysterious business by completing tasks for mysterious strangers.
- Experience both an overt and ambient story by collecting items based on dialogue choices.
|Genre||Adventure, Interactive Fiction|
|Tags||Exploration, First-Person, Narrative, Singleplayer|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
VideoHole Episode I V1.01.zip 181 MB
- Episode II Trailer Out Now!Mar 19, 2022
- v1.01 OUT NOWMar 31, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game froze when I waking up from the bed the first time.
Sorry about that! Would you mind sending the crash report to my email? It should be in this path on your computer: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\JofiSoft\VideoHole_ Episode I\output_log.txt
My email is email@example.com
This was so goddamn cool. I loved this, so excited for more.
This has been super enjoyable, awesome aesthetic, sound and the meme easter egg your mum sends you made me chuckle. Great stuff!
Couldn't get it to work :( Imgur said wrong page.
Here it is in link form. It's really dumb lol
There's a zero after K, right?
Nice game, is it based on personal experiences?
Really enjoying this so far! Super chill and nice a e s t h e t i c s. How many episodes are you planning on making?
At least 3 so far